Friday, November 5, 2010

Update again

It has been a while since I have updated on this pregnancy so I thought I would scribble a few things down. While I think this pregnancy is taking just about forever Paul's family keeps telling me how fast it is going. Well I guess we will just meet in the middle and say it is taking forever....is that not the middle?!?!? haha The girls are so excited to have a baby in the house and they are both very happy that it is a girl. Natalie is working with her dad to figure out what to name this baby. I gave up the right to name this child but I still get to have a final yes or no if that makes any sense. Natalie has told me that she will pick out the clothes that she wants the baby to wear everyday and Kate just says she gets to tickle her. I am a little worried about how Kate is going to deal with a baby in the house and her losing her spot. She can be so emotional sometimes and whine for hours if I let her. I think it might be an adjustment for all of us but we will get through it. I have just cleared out the rest of the boxes out of the nursery so next week we will be buying the crib and dresser. Woohoo!!!! It will finally start to feel and look like a nursery. I am excited to have a baby around the house again. It has been a while and I am a little surprised about how many things I have forgotten. I am happy to be going through this process again one last time. I had a feeling from the beginning that it was going to be a girl and I am pleased to have three girls. This pregnancy has been trying at times but all of my pregnancies have been trying so this is no surprise. All three of my pregnancies have been so different from one another. This time I am craving salty and sweet foods so I guess chocolate covered pretzels are the way to go. The swelling is out of control. I had swelling the other times but it didn't happen until the end so this is a little different for me. I have done just about everything to try and reduce the swelling. I gave up soda, reduced salty foods and drink tons of water. Still the swelling doesn't go away. I guess I will just have to wait until I have this kid for it to go away. The heat is almost unbearable and I keep the house very cool. Paul and the girls are always cold and I do sometimes feel a little bad. Paul and I were putting the girls to bed one night and Natalie said can we turn on the heat I just what to know what it feels like. haha I have found a good doctor and he seems to be OK with everything I want for my labor plans. Everything has seemed to work out well and I will be so excited to stay home with this baby.

No comments: