Saturday, March 13, 2010

Spring time clothes

Our whole family got some needed new clothes. OK maybe the girls didn't need them but I couldn't help myself. Gymboree had some really cute clothes and I had a coupon!! The girls had to try on their clothes the second they were out of the box.....of course! I also got their Easter dresses there and Paul's comment was "well good thing we got those or else we would have had to cancel Easter". I love having a husband that doesn't really mind that I buy my kids cute clothes. He says that I treat them like my dolls and dress them up all the time but if you had cute kids like mine who wouldn't want to dress them up! I love the tutu for Kate and the shirt has alligators on it so it is not too girly because that is who Kate is. She loves the girly stuff but definitely has a strong tomboy streak in her. Natalie saw the tutu and asked where is mine but I want it to be pink. She is all girl and she was a little sad when I told her she didn't get one.

1 comment:

A & L said...

Hahaha i love pauls reply. The girlies are so cute and i can't believe how much Natie has grown