Friday, November 13, 2009

Winter is coming

At 7:30 in the morning Natalie came into our room opened the blinds and wouldn't leave until Paul and I looked out the window and saw the snow. She was so excited to go play in the snow she could barely stand it. She also decided that she was going to clean off the truck but it kept snowing and after awhile she gave up. Next time we go to Portland I told her that we will pick up some snow boots and snow pants. She tried to make a snowman but I didn't have any gloves so I couldn't help her. It ended up just a mound of snow and a little while later I saw Buster peeing on it. Kate is not in the video because as stated in the earlier post it was to early and she didn't want to get dressed. It was raining by the afternoon and when Kate finally decided she wanted to go outside it was slushy and muddy so she didn't get to go out. Maybe this will motivate her to get moving in the morning.

2 comments:

Travis and Emily Leavitt said...

Wow are you feeling okay? You updated your blog more than once this month so weird.lol The snow looks like fun.

Becky Martin said...

I was thinking the same thing when I sat down to do it. haha