Saturday, December 5, 2009

Motorcycle

I know this is a little crazy but Paul and I have finally ended a 2 year conversation about getting a motorcycle. I think he found me in a weak moment during the holiday season to bring it up again. I love the holiday season and it is hard for me to say no during this time. Don't worry Paul and I have had some real blunt conversations about driving safe and how everyone on the road is out to kill him. We have also maxed out his life insurance. haha Although it is a little scary Paul loves his new toy. When we finally decided to get it I said lets make it your Christmas present (which was good because I didn't know what to get him this year). I am thinking that because the bike has to sit in the garage for the next 4 months that when it comes time to drive it Paul will be a little more carefully because the excitement for a new toy has worn off a little. Overall I think Paul is very excited and looks forward to doing some bike trips with his dad.

No comments: