Thursday, November 5, 2009

Hanging with family

I got to spend almost a week at my aunts house while my cousins were in town. We had a lot of fun and my girls always love playing with their cousins. Emily and I took the girls to a movie (I forgot what it was called but it was the one with the food falling out of the sky) and this picture was taken before the movie started. We should have taken one after the movie to show what a total disaster the girls made but we were in such a hurry to get out of there just in case they made us clean it up that I didn't think about it.
Emily and I went out one morning to get breakfast and came back with donuts of course. Natalie had white lips from all the powered sugar. We are such good moms...nothing unhealthy for our kids!! lol
When it was time for us to leave I told Kate to give Sadie a kiss and as you can see I think they were a little shy about it at first but then they made it happen. I have learned that Kate loves it when Emily and Sadie come to town so Kate can try and use all the baby stuff that come too. I normally have to retrain Kate on a few things when we get home but the worst is she tries whining again. Kate would love to be a baby forever I think.

No comments: