Monday, June 22, 2009

Nightmares

Since moving to the new house Natalie has had a few nightmares or she wakes up and is confused about where she is. This has never happened before so I find myself staying up later so I can be there as soon as possible for her. The first night we stayed here the girls were sleeping in the living room and Paul and I were in our room. (unfortunately everyone was on air mattresses) Natalie got up in the middle of the night and crawled into bed with Paul and I. Some time later Natalie sat up and screamed at the top of her lungs. Besides that it scared the crap out of me she laid back down and went to sleep. We have had one other episode like that and a few where she woke up looking for different things. I didn't think moving would have that much of an effect on her but obviously it did. Kate of course is fine and just sleeps through the night.....snoring.

No comments: