Thursday, June 18, 2009

Back packs

So my cousin Emily bought the girls back packs for Christmas and they have come in handy lately. Actually they have made things so much easier for me these last couple of weeks. With the move and the craziness lately at least something is easier. The girls look really gross in this picture but I think we had already been driving in the truck for at least a couples of hours that day. The girls love their back packs and they get to load all of their stuff in it and I think it makes them feel important. They are just perfect. I even showed them to my sister-in-law and she said they were really cute and wouldn't mind having some for her kids.

1 comment:

Travis and Emily Leavitt said...

We finally have our laptop back so I have your blog address again the girls look so cute. I am glad they like them.