Thursday, June 18, 2009

ER visit

Kate had a small accident and we took our first visit to the ER. My aunt Laura (Mimi) was helping Paul and I by watching the kids so Paul and I could get some yard work done before the move. It just so happened that she fell out of bed and I got a call around midnight saying to we need to get to the hospital. With the personality that Kate has I kind of knew that ER visits were in our future. I am kind of glad that the first one didn't happen on my watch just because Kate is walking around telling everyone that "I hit Mimi's bed". Lucky for us no stitches were necessary just glue. We took pictures at the hospital on my phone and it didn't look to bad. When we were walking out of the hospital Mimi asked if Kate screamed and Kate turned around and said "No Mimi I didn't scream". She actually did really good and only cried when they woke her up to clean it out. She wasn't upset about them cleaning it out just pissed they woke her up. Natalie of course is just drama.....worrying about Kate the whole time. A couple of weeks later Kate poked her eye and ran into the room crying with her hand over her eye and Natalie of course replies with "oh no not again".

No comments: