Wednesday, September 17, 2008

1st Day of school

Natalie had her first day of school last week. I talked with her teacher this week and she said Natalie is starting to talk and get more comfortable in class. She was really shy the first couple of days and didn't say much. I picked her up yesterday and she thinks school is so much fun. Katelyn had a harder time with Natalie going to school. Natalie has always been around for Katelyn to play with so she didn't know how to deal with her being gone. She is doing much better and is starting to realize that she gets mom's attention all to herself for a while.

Natalie always gets ready to go a little early and has to hang around until it is time to go. The only thing I don't like so far is Natalie came home with a piece of paper with cuts in it. They are teaching her how to use scissors. I can see it now....Natalie or Kate will be getting a hair cut soon.

1 comment:

Travis and Emily Leavitt said...

OMG I love the top picture of natie. Cracks me up.