Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Time with my girls

I had the great opportunity to take some time off work and spend the summer with my girls. I loved being able to play and just hang out with them. I keep thinking about how much I miss when I am at work. They are so young and change so much from day to day. I will be starting work tomorrow and I have mixed feelings about that. I will miss the time with my kids but I enjoy working as well. Plus having me work doesn't hurt our pocket book. I was going to have to go back to work no matter what because Paul will be quiting work in the spring and going to school full time. The girls grew up so much over the summer that I don't even see them as my babies any more they are my kids now. I will be working swing so I still get to take Natalie to school and have some alone time with Kate. The plan is when I drop Natalie off at school then Kate and I will go walking, well I will be walking Kate will be enjoying the ride, and afterwards take Kate to the park to play. That's the plan but who knows. My kids were so much fun this summer I am going to miss them.

No comments: