Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I'm 30!!!!

I am 30 and this is probably me 29 years ago. I have very few baby pictures of me but I didn't take any pictures on my birthday so I posted this. Overall my birthday wasn't too bad.....Paul got a babysitter and took me to Oktoberfest, then we walked around a couple of malls. It was nice not to have a plan and just spend the day with Paul. We both thought that it felt like what we use to do before kids. I wasn't as depressed as I thought I would be hitting 30 but it has made me sit and think about my life. I think I would like to have one weekend or day on a weekend a month where it is just Paul and I. I really enjoyed our day and and we don't hardly ever get to do that. We let life and kids take over most of the time and I want to change that. I am going to work on doing more things that make my family and I happy and stop stressing on the little things. The time has gone by so fast and I don't want to look back and say I worked or saved money all through my thirties and didn't have a lot of fun. As I read this maybe being 30 has effected me a little more then I thought.

No comments: