Thursday, September 25, 2008

I so called this....

I came home from work and found Natalie's hair on the floor of the bathroom. Just last week she brought home a paper from school that she was practicing cutting with scissors on. I thought to myself this can't be good. I even blogged that Natalie or Kate would have a hair cut soon. This time it was bad enough that I had to have it a cut off. The really bad thing is that we are scheduled to have family pictures taken next week. I guess we will have pictures now to remember this moment. If this happens again I will be throwing out all the scissors in the house.

I decided that while we were there Kate might as well get a hair cut too. This was Kate's first hair cut. She did really well and only started to cry once but then sucked it up and made it through the rest of the hair cut. When they were done the got balloons from the shop. The lady tied them around their wrist so they would loose them. Then we went out side to get in the truck and I stopped to take some pictures and Kate promptly got the balloon off her wrist and let it go.

After we got their hair done we went home and put some bows in their hair. Overall the haircut isn't that bad and it is kind of cute.

No comments: