Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Visit with some amazing cousins

My sister and her kids came to visit this summer. We had so much fun and I loved every minute of it. I haven't seen my niece and nephew in 14 years and they hadn't met their cousins (my kids) so it was just so much fun.

 Kate loved Rachel! Kate was the one that was upset the most when they left because Kate has a personality of wanting to do something all the time and doesn't sit still in one place very well. To our surprise Rachel is the same way. Rachel always wanted to make sure we were doing something everyday and Kate absolutely loved her for it.

 Brooke is her own person and isn't really to clinging except with a few people and one of those people happen to be my sister. It was amazing because I got a break!! yay
 My sister and her daughter....love them and they are so beautiful!
 Can't have a vacation without smores!

 I took the kids to the indoor trampoline park and had a blast. Once you got over the feet smell it was pretty entertaining.


 Rachel was doing flips like a pro and Kate wanted to follow in her footsteps so bad but just couldn't quite get it.


 Jayson and Natalie spent most of the time in the dodgeball area. There were so many kids but they were having so much fun.


We did other things like the 4th of July, playing in the river, pizza and arcade, shopping oh the shopping, but those pictures are on my phone and I will download them another time. I was so glad I got to spend time with Rachel and Jayson and really get to know them all over again. I think next time we will go down to Texas and visit them and they can show us how to have fun down there.

No comments: