Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Easter 2014

 I know it has been awhile so it is time to catch up. I will be posting a lot of pictures and not a whole lot of words to go with those pictures. (but we all know everyone is checking out the pictures)
 Easter is one of my worst holidays as far as planning goes. I do absolutely every thing last min. We decorate the eggs that morning and shop for it the night before but it always seems to work out so I will probably continue to do so.

 Just looking at these pictures makes me realize how big my kids are getting. I am so glad they are still willing to do the Easter egg hunt but I have a feeling that I only have a couple of years left. We have also moved onto money in some of the plastic eggs rather then just candy. This in my mind is a milestone that came all to quickly. (sad face)

 After the egg hunt we set up the bubble machine and Brooke was happy for at least an hour. That girl and her bubbles and water!!!

No comments: