Monday, June 21, 2010

Our Kate is 4!!!

Kate turned four this month and I can't believe how grown up she is. I was so happy when she said she wanted a balloon party because if I had to do another princess or Tinkerbell party I think I might have killed myself. haha I thought it would be so fun when the girls got older and could help pick out what they wanted to do for their b-days and I think it still might but we just need to get through this Disney phase. We got a balloon party but of course she still picked out a Tinkerbell cake. It was a great party and Natalie helped set everything up. She even helped me wrap the presents and didn't tell Kate what they were.

Katelyn got Woody for one of her gifts and she has carried him around everywhere. Now Natalie wants Buzz for her birthday....of course!! She also got a bulldozer, from the Leavitt's, to go with her dump truck. She loves playing in the dirt and she has already used it several times. Thanks Emily!!!! Then after the party was over I gave the girls all the balloons and that is when the real balloon party started. They ran all through the house with balloons in tow. Lucky for me they took them all up stairs to their room and the toys went too so I did not have to pick that up....yet!

With everything up stairs it was a quiet night for Paul and I which I never thought would happen after they ate a large amount of ice cream and cake. It was a great day and we had such a good time. We will be celebrating Natalie's B-day in the new house and I can't wait...woohoo!!

No comments: