Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Father's Day

We had a great relaxing day which is pretty clear because the girls look a little haggard. We took the girls to Toy Story 3 which ended up being a long movie. It was good but Kate was ready to go by the end. The girls colored pictures for Paul and gave him cards they had picked out. The cards were interesting but just what you would expect a 4 and 5 year old to pick out. I didn't really take very many pictures but the ones I did take were of the dessert that they girls helped me make for Paul. He loves pudding and oreos so this just makes sense. I threw in the gummy worms for the girls and I know this is a classic treat but it was the first time we made it in our house. We had a really good weekend.....the weather was great and we spent a lot of time together as a family, which is rare these days. Another reason why I can't wait to move!!!

No comments: