Sunday, March 23, 2008

The Zoo

We took the girls to the zoo when my cousin Emily came into town. It was a great day, the sun was out and it was only a little chilly. We went in the morning so most of the animals were out and that made it easy for the girls to see them.









Natalie wanted to point everything out to Kate.



Sadie was so wide-eyed. She was such a good baby and I don't think she fussed at all. She just sat back in her stroller and took it all in.




We could never get Kate and Natalie to look up at the same time. I would normally take 5 pictures and if I didn't get both of them looking at me we would just move on and try again later.









Katelyn really enjoyed the animals but she called everything a dog. She is limited on her words so everything at the zoo is a dog. She also loved the glass walls and left her slobber all over it.



It was great to see Emily and Sadie. I didn't take a lot of pictures of all of us hanging out but I will get some when they come back in May. I spent most of my time playing with Sadie and making her laugh. She is a great baby and Aunt Becky could always make her smile. I can say by the end of the trip Kate thought the world of Sadie. She would walk up and poke Sadie then turn around and laugh. Kate also loved that Sadie brought all her baby stuff with her. Kate would empty out the car seat so she could get in it and she got a taste of pacifiers again. She even tried to drink a bottle.

No comments: