Sunday, February 17, 2008

Visit with cousins





Kali came to visit so Natalie and Kate got to play with their cousins for a few days. Natalie and Kendalyn ran into some bumps along the road but I think it was funny more then anything. Kendalyn loves to play with barbies and Natalie has never shown any interest at all. I went to Target and got all the kids a toy so I bought Kendalyn a barbie and Natalie a movie. Natalie tried to claim the barbie because she saw that Kendalyn wanted it. At one point Natalie was pulling the barbie by the feet and Kendalyn had the barbie by the head. How the head never popped off I will never know because they were screaming and tugging on the barbie. now that Kendalyn has gone back home Natalie could care less about the barbies at MiMi's house. One of the days they got to play with play dough and as you can tell from the picture Natalie is seeing how it taste. Gross!!!!! Mia was a lot of fun to watch. We were all trying to get her to crawl but she is really happy just doing the army crawl. Mia is also talking, no one was around but I heard her say Becky is my favorite Aunt. Ha Ha. It was good to see them and we look forward to seeing them soon.

1 comment:

Kali Sorensen said...

How did you get such amazing pictures of my girls? lol! You can really tell that their mother had checked out for the week! Oh I thought I told you...Mia tells me that all the time. She still refuses to say mama but she says Aunt becky is her favorite constantly! You crack me up. Hope to see you soon!