Sunday, February 24, 2008

No more baby stuff




It's official there is no more baby stuff in my house. Katelyn has moved into a bed and we took the crib over to MiMi's house. Natalie kept asking where the crib was going when we were moving it and I told her it was going to MiMi's. She didn't understand why so I told her that Emily (my cousin) was coming to visit and Sadie (Emily's daughter) needed to sleep in the crib. Natalie said OK sweety can sleep in it. She can't say Sadie so she calls her sweety. Katelyn actually went right to sleep on her new bed and didn't get up and run around. Awesome!!! You can also see that Katelyn has been picking at the border in the room. I can't wait until I can redecorate the room. Think that will happen late summer or early fall. There is some really cute stuff on Potterybarn for kids but I want to wait until I can take the rails off Katelyn's bed. Also Natalie can finally jump on her bed. As soon as we took the beds apart Natalie and Kate jumped on both beds. When I would tell Natalie to stop jumping on the bed she would say I am not jumping I am bouncing.

No comments: