Monday, February 24, 2014

Just updating

At some point my life went from chasing toddlers around to taking girls to their sporting events and other activities. Where this change happened I am not really sure, it goes by so fast. Taking time out to blog seems almost impossible because the schedule doesn't allow it. I have for some time wanted to update this thing and today is that day. Yes the house is a wreck, I am not showered and there are truly so many other things I should be doing but I am choosing to make the time for this. I have gone back through my blog to read old stuff and if that doesn't motivate me to keep going I don't know what will.
Who wouldn't want to spend New Year's Eve with this crew? Ok I know most of you but we had such a blast and I am glad they were my dates for the night!

1 comment:

L.E. said...

Uh I would totally come party with you and these little ladies!! P.S. I'm glad I can blog stalk you now so forgot about that clean house and keep blogging lady haha! I miss those girlies and it is so fun to see what you guys are up to.