Friday, March 9, 2012

before and afters

 This is what the rooms looked like before I started. Tan ceilings, tan closets, tan, tan and more tan!
 This is Brooke's room. I went with grey walls, black, white and light pink decor and I love the way it turned out. The part I hated the most was painting the ceiling and the closets....blah!

 As for Katelyn and Natalie's room....I wanted to go away from the purple and the pink because the girls are getting older. The only thing is I just bought their bedding a couple of years ago and it was expensive so I wasn't about to buy new stuff. Instead I just played up the green. The girls the love new room and they love that they get to have the love sac in there. The only thing that is missing is a desk and I will be driving to Portland at the end of this month to pick it up.

This wall is called the "firework wall". Natalie told me that she loves to go to bed and watch the firework show in her room. I love how they turned out and I am so glad I am finished with them. Next month the master bedroom!!!

No comments: