Friday, March 9, 2012

Brooke's 1st b-day

 Brooke turned 1!!!!! We did a small party and it was about a week and a half late. With Paul traveling for work holidays and birthdays don't always get celebrated on those days. Also we had a lot going on this last month so we decided that it was just us and a really simple party.
 Natalie wanted Brooke to wear the hat so bad but she wanted nothing to do with it. She wouldn't even leave it on for a second so I had Natalie hold the hat above her head. Even with that I got only this one picture.
 This girl loved her cake. She dove right in and didn't stop until she was covered in it.....she also managed to cover the floor, some of the walls and her chair was a disaster.

 She loves her baths. She is such a fun baby and I am loving every min with her. I just can't believe that my baby is one!!

No comments: