Saturday, October 15, 2011

My front porch

Well this is my front porch this year. Think the bats need to be closer together but I am to lazy to do it over so this will have to do this year. The cat is for Kate She wanted to have a cat so bad but I think it doesn't look to bad.
 This is what you see when you walk up to our door. We were thinking of going alittle scarier this year but there are a lot of little kids in our neighborhood so no skeletons. There is a haunted house just up the street so if we need scary we can just go there.
This is an amazing wreath you say...I agree. I made the wreath. The girls helped me pick out the fabric and the letters. I did everything else and I have to say that after I used spray glitter on the letters I want to use spray glitter on everything!!! I love spray glitter!!!

2 comments:

Travis and Emily Leavitt said...

The door looks awesome. We have that cat in purple...a Sadie request. The wreath is so cute. This will be like the first year you get legitimate trick or treaters (no idea how to spell that or anything really haha).

Becky Martin said...

I hate that there is no spell check on this...haha