Friday, August 26, 2011

Random

 Katelyn got cold but was to lazy to get up and get a blanket so she grabbed a pair of Paul's pj pants out of the laundry basket. I know that everyone who knows Katelyn is surprised that she was to lazy to move more then 2 feet....haha doesn't sounds like Kate at all!
 The girls wanted to have a tea party with Brooke and spend some girl time together....so cute. I love that my girls are so different but they are great sisters. Funny thing (or at least I thinks its funny) all of my girls have different colored eyes. Natalie - ice blue, Katelyn - brown, Brooke - grey (with a hint of blue). I do bet (and I am putting it in writing so I can look back) that when they grow up that they look more alike then they do now.
Natalie got her new glasses and she loves them. Now Kate is walking around the house saying "mom I can't see small words, or my eyes hurt I think I need glasses". Oh my sweet Kate can't be left out of anything. She couldn't even bare to be left out of this picture. haha I feel a little bad for Natalie because she got the bad eye sight from me but she looks really cute in them. Actually she looks really grown up to me and I have mixed feelings about that. On one hand I am very excited to see the woman she turns out to be.....but that is my baby! Anyways we got the glasses just in time for school.

No comments: