Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Baby is coming soon!!!

I haven't been posting anything lately because I am really over this pregnancy and it is hard for me to sit down and write about happy things that have happened because I feel miserable a lot of the time. The reason I am posting an update now is because I had a doctor's appointment today and it was a little bit of good news for me. As of yesterday I have 7 weeks until my due date but at my appointment today the baby is 5 1/2 pounds already. I have been telling my doc from the beginning I have big babies so this really didn't come as too much of a shock to me but I think they were caught off guard. I have taken two glucose test during this pregnancy because when I told my doc how big my other babies were he thought for sure I had diabetes and when the first one came back negative he thought OK until this baby really started growing and he had me take another. Which also came back negative. So back to my doctor's appointment today....he sent me in for another ultrasound today after he measured me and realized I was bigger then I should be. The ultrasound measured the baby's due date 17 days earlier then my original due date. I was told that if the date was more then two weeks earlier then the original date they will move my due date up. I have another doctor's appointment in two weeks and they will see where she is at before they make the call. Also they are a little worried that the baby is breach right now but I told them that both of my other kids didn't turn until 36 and 37 weeks. With my babies having the habit of turning late and the doc wanting to move up my due date a c-section now becomes a possibility. I don't really mind if that is what happens I just want a healthy baby. Also having an average size baby would be kind of cool or at least something new to me. This all happened when just the night before Paul and I actually came to some kind of agreement on a name for this little girl. We aren't saying what it is until she is born but I think it is really cute. Now with the due date a little more unstable I am working on finishing the baby's room and oh I hear they don't let you take the baby home without a car seat so we should probably get one of those. haha I would post a ultrasound picture but this little stinker hasn't shown her face through out most of my pregnancy. I think I only have one or two profile pics and I have had 7 ultrasounds. Apparently she is a very shy little girl!!!

No comments: