Friday, August 27, 2010

Update.....

So I had another ultrasound this week and to my great surprise the abnormality that was there before is gone!! What a relief it will be not to have to worry about it anymore. So you can tell from the picture that it is human but that is all I know. The baby was not cooperating so I didn't get to find out what we are having. I was only 13 weeks and the baby would have to be positioned just right to determine the sex and of course our baby was moving way to much to tell. Also we ran some test to determine if the baby would have downs and so far the results are negative. We only ran the tests because of the abnormality that was there and we wanted to make sure it didn't affect the baby at all. So with everything looking good and running smoothly now I am looking forward to the rest of this pregnancy.

No comments: