Monday, May 17, 2010

Safety first

Part of the at home preschool program is social studies. This goes over how to interact with people and safety rules. This morning we were going over some safety rules and the topic was strangers. I was explaining to the girls that if someone you don't know offers you candy or something to eat you need to walk away, find an adult you do know and tell them. Kate in all her wisdom added "if you want the candy you have to say trick or treat." Needless to say we will be going over this more then once. I love the things that kids come up with....they make my day and keep me laughing. I just love my kids! I am so glad that safety rules are a part of this program and the timing is perfect with us moving into a neighborhood. Which by the way I am so happy about and can't wait to take the next step. Two weeks till Paul is home and we can start the process!!

No comments: