Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Dress appeal

Natalie has decided that she is old enough to pick out her own outfits now. I love the coordination and the colors match perfectly. It is also suppose to be 90 degree's today, I think she might get a little hot. Also this is only the first outfit for the day. When she goes down for her nap she changes outfits while she is supposed to be sleeping and then sometime in the early evening she gets into another one. Paul I have been discussing what we are going to do in the future and we had to decided if I was going to work swing or day shift at my next job. Well Natalie starts preschool in the fall and this picture totally pushed me to working swing shift. If Paul was responsible for getting Natalie dress and ready for school I am afraid that she would show up in outfits like this. Paul doesn't really understand fashion at all and I know that surprises everyone. I don't want to have the dirty grubby kid in the class.

No comments: