Tuesday, April 29, 2008

We are going to Disneyland!!!!

I am so excited that I can hardly stand it. We are going to Disneyland over Mother's Day weekend!! I already got my Mother's day gift this is just an added bonus that worked out. I have never been so I will be just as thrilled as the girls. The part I am most looking forward to is getting my mouse ears. When Paul and I decided to go, Paul started talking about all the rides he is going to ride and I started packing a week and a half early. When I was a kid all my friends went on vacations to Disneyland at some point. They all had cool Disneyland souvenirs that I never got. So I have started my list. I will be making up for lost time. There is a Disneyland commercial where two kids can't go to sleep because they are to excited because they are going to Disneyland the next day, my cousin Emily says that is Paul and I. Sad but true. I have sort of thought about the girls having a good time but it is like Paul and I are thinking how much fun we will have and oh ya the girls can have fun too. I never thought I would be so over the top about Disneyland. It better not rain or I will never go on another vacation again.....boo Hawaii.

No comments: