Thursday, April 10, 2008

Peas in a Pod






The girls just love hanging out with dad now that he is around the house all the time. When Natalie and Paul are sitting right next to each other you can totally see that they look nothing alike but Natalie is a daddy's girl. Now when Kate sits next to Paul they are like peas in a pod. The older she gets the more she looks like Paul but Kate loves everyone evenly. I wonder what a third child would look like. Kate and Nat are so different that it would be interesting if a third one would be a blend of both Paul and I.

2 comments:

Travis and Emily Leavitt said...

Classic Cate face I love it. I can't wait for you to have another baby you guys need to get on top of that.

Becky Martin said...

I think I am ready I just have to get Paul on board. If we had another it would be the last.