Sunday, November 6, 2011

Ready for earrings

 Natalie was so excited to get her ears pierced that she jumped in the chair and never once looked at me with a look of being nervous. She wanted to get Hello Kitty earrings but I wasn't set on having those for six weeks so she got blue balls instead. I told her after the six weeks is up and she can change out her earrings then we will come back and get a pair of Hello Kitty ones.
We went will Natalie's cousin Taylor but she got scared and didn't get hers done. We tried to have Natalie go first and I told Natalie that she needed to be brave to make it easier for Taylor but it didn't work....Taylor just wasn't ready. I went up to Natalie after it was done and I asked her if she was OK and her reply was funny. She said "Mom I wanted to cry a little bit but I didn't, I just sucked it up." Then later she told me that it was that bad and didn't hardly hurt at all. No drama with this kid...yet!

No comments: