Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Pre-Halloween

I got the girl's costumes in the mail today and I couldn't help it I had to dress them up. Only because I needed to make sure that they fit...of course. Every thing fit really well except Natalie's shoes so we will need to return them at the Disney store. Hopefully they will have her size because they are so cute and make the outfit. I don't care for the veil so I think that will go...plus you can't see her face with that on. They are going to be so cute on Halloween when I have their hair done and really get them dressed up. This was the first year that they got to pick out what they wanted to be and they were so excited when they came in the mail. I have put them back in the box and hopefully won't be touched for another two months.

No comments: