Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas program

Natalie had a Christmas program with her pre-school. I thought with Natalie being Natalie she would stand up there a be completely still and not particapate. Instead she song all the songs and did all the hand guestures (that she could remember).
I was so pround of her. The only thing she didn't do was smile. Not one smile the whole time but that really doesn't surprise me.

Kate spent most of the program saying "where is Natalie" and then when I would point her out she thought she should go up there with her. We had to stop her a couple of times.

Mimi and Papa came to watch Natalie perform. Mimi video taped the program for me so we have it on a disk. Mimi made a special bow for Natalie and it turned out great.

We had a great time and it was a cute program. I can't wait until next year when both Kate and Natalie will be in the program.

1 comment:

Travis and Emily Leavitt said...

I really like your sweater. My mom said Natalie was cute.