Friday, June 20, 2008

Beach

We also went to the beach while Emily was in town and what a trip that was. It started out with Katelyn getting car sick and sour milk sick on top of that. The car smelled so bad. We had to pull over and take Kate's clothes of scrub the car seat and try and get rid of the smell. We pulled over at so empty building that had an old trash bin so I grabbed everything to thrown it away and all I needed was Emily to open the lid. Of course Emily was to big of a chicken so I had to stand there and argue with her about lifting the lid until Mimi walked over and did it for me. Thanks Emily!!!! HaHa









When we did get to the beach it was a lot of fun and Aunt Lulu ran around in the water with girls. Kate was into throwing sand this time which wasn't so good for her cousin Sadie. Poor thing!!!! The day was great and the weather at the beach was a little cooler then I would have liked but it was a good day. I also stopped reading the twilight books to do this trip but I thought about it the whole time. HaHa

No comments: