Thursday, January 29, 2015

Random pictures that have stories attached to them that I don't want to forget......

Natalie turned 10 in Oct. Paul and I went into her room in the middle of the night to hang these stars from her ceiling . She loved waking up to them! So much in fact that we are currently in Jan and the stars are still hanging up (minus the ones Brooke has ripped down).

 While Natalie was opening her presents Kate was sitting not to far from her watching. While Kate got to pick out her gift that she gave to Natalie we also told Kate what Brooke was giving her. After every gift Natalie opened (and it didn't matter who it was from) Kate would laugh and say "I just had to get you that, I couldn't help myself". That is why Paul is laughing in the photo below. She did that after every present and had know idea that we were laughing at her taking credit for every single present. Such a funny kid!
 Our Thanksgiving was so relaxed this year that we didn't even get out of PJ's! I don't even think anyone even showered that day. Thank goodness for dry shampoo. Natalie looked up on the internet to see how to fold napkins and has claimed that to be her job from now on. She told me that because we just had small paper napkins that there wasn't much she could do this year but next year if I get the "right" napkins she can do more. I laugh more and more with my kids these days!
 Natalie made a gingerbread house at school and asked if I could blog about it. She has read through my blog and loves it when I update it. This is currently how Brooke says cheese and it is part of the reason why we didn't do family photos this year! hahahaha
 I just love movie night at the house! Blankets, pillows, popcorn, candy and my girls spending some good quality time together! I just love this!

 We did get some snow at our place this year and Brooke and Kate were all about playing in it!

No comments: